The Site is published by the company MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD, whose registered office is at : Dalton House 60 Windsor Road – London, SW19 2RR – United Kingdon, entered in the commercial and companies register of London under number 14801900.
414 14th Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
Any total or partial representation, for any purpose whatsoever, of the content of the Site (including photographs, videos, texts, logos, design and construction of the Site) is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property legislation.
MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD does not warrant that the Site will be free from defects, errors or bugs, that they will be corrected, or that the Site will operate without interruption or failure, or that it will be compatible with all materials without exception.
MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD cannot be held responsible for malfunctions attributable to third-party software.
MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD cannot be held liable for direct or indirect, foreseeable and unforeseeable damages such as loss of profits or benefits, loss of data, loss of equipment as well as repair, recovery or reproduction costs resulting from the use and/or inability to use the services and content of the Site.
The Site may provide hypertext links to websites published by third parties and references or content (including customer reviews) from other websites. These links, references and contents do not constitute an endorsement or validation of their content by MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD, which can under no circumstances be held liable for any damage or injury resulting therefrom.
MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD does not have any means of control and monitoring of the referenced sites nor its developments or updates, the provision of hypertext links does not create any obligation of any kind whatsoever.
All original material remains the property of MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD until Final Payment has been received. Until such time, the Client is prohibited from publishing, reproducing, altering or redistributing any material produced by MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD. Once final payment has been received the Client secures copyright to the material, however MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD retains the right to use any portion of the material for self-promotional interests, unless the Client explicitly requests exclusivity in writing, prior to completion of the project. In the event that a project is cancelled before completion by the Client, the Client waives copyright to any and all work completed.
MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD relinquishes all responsibility for legal repercussions that may be incurred on publication or distribution of material by the Client. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure the accuracy of all content and that all information provided to, or produced by, MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD is factual and correct. Where MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD has created original brand/product names or company slogans, MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD will take all due care to ensure that no existing copyright or trademarks apply, however any applicable search fees will be charged to the Client.
– In the event that a project is cancelled by the Client after the Client has signed the project authorisation, but prior to commencement of the project, the Client will forfeit their deposit.
– In the event that the Client is required to cancel a project after work has commenced, the Client will forfeit their deposit and be obliged to pay for all work completed to date within 14 days (2 weeks). Discounts and exemptions will not apply.
By MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD:
In the event that MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD is required to cancel a project, the Client will be under no obligation to make payment for any work not completed. Any monies already paid (including the Client’s project deposit) will be refunded in full to the Client within 14 days (2 weeks). Should the Client wish to use any completed material and secure copyright to that material, the Client may pay for all or any work completed to date in accordance with the standard payment terms.
Any work deemed urgent and required to take priority over other projects will be subject to a Rush Fee charged at 30% of the full fee rate of the Total Quote. If the project is deemed urgent partway through completion of the project, a Rush Fee of 30% will apply to the remaining portion of work to be completed.
Retainer payments are required to be paid in advance on a monthly basis. Projects exceeding the agreed upon hours of the retainer agreement will be charged at the nominated project rate, subject to these Terms & Conditions.
– Should the Client cancel the retainer contract prior to the term of the retainer period, the Client will be liable to pay out the remainder of the retainer contract within 14 days (2 weeks).
– Should MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD cancel the retainer contract prior to the term of the retainer period, the standard monthly fee will be refunded, less any work already completed to date within 14 days (2 weeks) of cancellation.
– Unless prior arrangements have been made, all projects exceeding $200 are subject to a minimum pre-payment of 50% of the total job cost prior to MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD commencing any project. Jobs less than $200 require full payment in advance.
– The Final Invoice, for which payment is required to Transfer Copyright to the Client, will be issued:
– Once the copy has been approved by the client; OR
– The first draft has been completed and provided by MAKE IDEA GLOBAL LTD AND
– The client has not provided any feedback or changes to the copy within 21 days (3 weeks). In this instance, it will be assumed the work has been accepted as complete and the project will be closed. Further edits required after this period will need to be formally rescheduled.
– EFT is the preferred payment option and account details will be issued on your invoice.
– Cheque or PayPal payments may only be made by prior arrangement. Standard PayPal transactions fees will apply.
– Final accounts which are more than 30 days overdue will be referred to a debt collection agency, with all recovery fees payable by the Client unless alternate arrangements have been made in writing prior to the account falling 30 days in arrears.